[IP] RE: herbs for sight

Well, no they say I do not have Proliferative retinopathy with all those
unneeded vessels growing in there, but I do have problems where things can
bust open with  bending over wrong, or standing on my head to get the dogs toy
out from under the sofa........

They set my new target at 60 to 120, but I see huge blinding white spots at
60, and I do not want to be set too low.  However, we're also trying to get a
nice A1C so I can have a new pump, so we have to beat the old record of a

And yes, the Pycnogenol is very pricey.