Re: [IP] Got Islets ??

 My thoughts to - alittle to strange - no body would get it - some would ask and
yes we'd get to educate them but many othes wouldn't ask and wouldn't learn
anything. Quite frankly I still don't know what islet are and how they are
connected to diabetes and I've had it for 17 years.
But hey it works for some!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm