[IP] vision changes

I was originally diagnosed as type 2, even though my blood sugar was
approaching 400.  I immediately went on an almost no carb diet, and
achieved good control.  It was scary at first, though, because no one
told me that my vision could change.  A nurse practitioner finally told
me that my vision adjusted, since my blood sugar levels went up slowly,
but because they came down so quickly it took longer for my eyes to
adjust.  Eventually, my vision DID return to normal.  I found out the
Dollar Tree sells reading glasses, you might want to try and see if
they'll help for awhile.  Hopefully, after you've had better control for
awhile, your vision will stabilize, too.  It took about 3 weeks for my
vision to get back to normal, which for me is almost 20/20.  Good luck
and happy pumping!!

Anyone know if one week (and I mean one week only) of better BG control
result in visual problems with my prescriptions? I'm on a new pump and
all my
numbers are way down, but suddenly my contacts and glasses are not
working too

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!