[IP] Check RX's Carefully

Hi all,
 I just wanted to send a reminder to everyone to please check RX"S before using
to make sure you have the right one. I just had a close call that could have
been very bad. My husband usually picks up my R X's for me once a month. I get 5
bottles of Novolog along with testing supplies etc. Well, Thursday I was on
changing sites and needed to open a new bottle of insulin. This was bottle
number 5 for the month. I opened the box, took bottle out and noticed that the
bottle was cloudy. My first thought was heat had gotten to it. Upon closer
inspection I noticed it was Novolog 70/30. My husband went to Walgreens and
spoke with the Pharmacist. Needless to say, the Pharmacist was a little nervous
over this and said he would be contacting the General Manager. He asked hubby if
I was all right , gave us 2 bottles of novolog to replace the incorrect one and
said someone will be in touch.
So, keep an eye on your RX's.

The best thing to hit the internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!