[IP] Check RX's Carefully

Hi all,
 I just wanted to send a reminder to everyone to please check RX"S before using
to make sure you have the right one. I just had a close call that could have
been very bad. My husband usually picks up my R X's for me once a month. I get 5
bottles of Novolog along with testing supplies etc. Well, Thursday I was on
changing sites and needed to open a new bottle of insulin. This was bottle
number 5 for the month. I opened the box, took bottle out and noticed that the
bottle was cloudy. My first thought was heat had gotten to it. Upon closer
inspection I noticed it was Novolog 70/30. My husband went to Walgreens and
spoke with the Pharmacist. Needless to say, the Pharmacist was a little nervous
over this and said he would be contacting the General Manager. He asked hubby if
I was all right , gave us 2 bottles of novolog to replace the incorrect one and
said someone will be in touch.
So, keep an eye on your RX's.

Linda