[IP] Re: seeing other pumpers

I, personally, have never seen another pumper but my husband has seen plenty!
 Of course, he goes to a lot of craft shows and his eyes are better than mine
and can spot that inch of tubing sticking out!!!  My daughter who is a
 waitress, oops, server, has seen many a diabetic test at her tables and tells
of me using the pump.  She has given my number to people if they want to find
out more info on pumping.  It's sarah who introduced me to the wonderful lady
who got me pumping!!

Debbie and Maggie IP