[IP] NYC support group

Joel writes:
> The group is made up of pumpers and "injectors",although they may
> see the light at some "point".  SNIP
> Hope to see you there.Miss you Sara SP!

Thanks Joel...Miss you all too...glad to see you are still meeting...I may
 never give birth to a child, and the god position is apparently taken, so y'all
are the closest I will ever come to creation (unless you count stage

I am attending the Tucson group lately - usually there is a good crowd, but
this past tuesday it was WIMPY!!!  we had a pot luck and FOUR people showed
up....oh well...

say hi to everyone for me!