[IP] Re: Visual changes with better BG?

>>>Anyone know if one week (and I mean one week only) of better BG control
can result in visual problems with my prescriptions? I'm on a new pump and
all my numbers are way down, but suddenly my contacts and glasses are not
working too good.>>>

This is a phenomenon that is unexplained. It has been discussed on this list
before and you may want to do an archival search. But, I think after awhile
of continued good BGs, your eyes will stabilize. Somehow with the
consistently better BGs the eyes do change with some people. YMMV

Reading glasses are useful only when you are wearing them.