[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #373

Thank you, thank you, thank you!   I was on as Caddyman75 until I couldn't
take all the spam and got back on as Kinderman3.   And I am sorry I missed all
those posts from Urtasef.   What a gal!   The check is in the mail....I say
that to just about everyone, but I will send the money soon.
I recently lost my brother who had been diabetic 30 years.   I have been
 diabetic 47 years and as a born again atheist, I was more than a little
  Then I saw a post in IP from a person who has been diabetic 60 years.
That made my day! My brother also had myasthenia gravis, a miserable condition
that exacerbated all his diabetic problems.
My endo had told me that I had a good chance of getting another 20 years out
of my body before I went to medical school.   That was a while ago.   Thanks
to the person who made it to 60 years, I have a new outlook on life.

Thanks again IP.

Jim Durr, retired Kindergarten teacher in Ogdensburg, NY