Re: [IP] Visual changes with better BG?

 Quite possibly, when my aunt was diagnosed with type 2 - she woke up one
morning and put her glasses on like she had for 40 years and couldn't see a
thing and she freaked out and went to the doc and he told her to take the
glasses off - she could see perfect without them!! but it only lasted a month or
so and now she's back to wearing them.
 The doc said it wasn't uncommon for that to happen?? I thought it was rather

 But I can see a difference between my good bg days and my high bg days
eyesight. My suggestion is to not run out and buy new glasses till your sure its
for good - but you can get the cheap ones from a drug store for like $20 bucks
for the mean time.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm