[IP] Re: Diabetes diagnoses

 Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone and
appreciate the advice and support I'm sure I will receive! We are really excited
about Caitlin's pump start.

Cassi

email @ redacted wrote:

 Hi and welcome to Insulin Pumpers (IP for short). How wonderful that you found
 this list so soon after diagnoses. I am so sorry for your daughter that she has
deal with this, but, it seems that you are in a positive mode and are very
proactive.  It is great that she will get to go on the pump soon.