Re: Cozmo upgrade, was Re: [IP] Ultraflex

I hope that works for me.  I have sent in the paperwork to get a Cozmo
but have only been pumping with a MM for two years.  I'm hoping that
since I've had so many pumps and since I need some of the features that
the Cozmo has and the MM doesn't that my insurance will let me get one.
I did a trial of the Cozmo and just loved it.  My Paradigm doesn't come
close to the Cozmo, plus I've lost confidence in MM after having so many
pumps. I just hope that my insurance will let me get a new one.

Judi in MI