[IP] Re:Outdated insulin

    With manufacturer's legal/safety issues,profit motives and
professional's concerns over legal threats I would expect the 'official'
word would be to toss the outdated cartridges.
    On the other hand I would try it. Especially if there are no shaky
control issues right now; in other words the number of changing variables is
small enough so that they won't confuse the question of does this stuff
still work. Insulin does lose potency sometime after the expiration date but
when it starts and at what rate is a question in my mind. I have heard 1%
per month. If so,this cartridge is down less than 10% and to me that is not
significant when compared to the many other variables that effect your BG
numbers. I would test more often just to make sure that fact is following