Cozmo upgrade, was Re: [IP] Ultraflex

I have to concur, we do have great insurance! They allowed both
of us to upgrade to the Cozmo 5-6 months before the 4yr warranty
is up on the HTrons! That is outstanding! I don't look forward to
the 20% retired military copay though (active duty is covered
100%). :(

SylStat said:
And, just so you know, Josh is currently pumping with the Dis
H-Tron+ pumps but we are being allowed to use the MM sets.  We
have great insurance!!!!  Oh we have just been approved to
upgrade to the Deltec Cozmo.....YIPEEEEEE!!!!