Re: [IP] seeing other pumpers

I was in a Hardward store last week when the lady helping me says "i see a
lot of people with those
things" of course she was referring to my MM. Funny i have never seen
anyone on a pump since i've
had one. I wear it on my belt either under a short sleeve t-shirt or a
sweat shirt, so its
not very noticable. Its my usual attire, not trying to hide the MM