Re: [IP] Flying

In a message dated 7/3/03 6:33:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I was asked on a couple planes if I was carrying
> anything sharp, and I said yes, insulin syringes (figured that would do
> as a generic term for the pump supplies, too), and that caused no
> concern, evidently.

hehehe I was flying about one month ago and they kept my backpack in the
 x-ray machine for a bit. I finally said I had insulin syringes and pump
in there.

"Are you carrying anything sharp?" I was asked.

My response: "Nothing I wouldn't stick into myself."

Jan and ElvisToo