Re: [IP] Monroe Wisconsin

In a message dated 7/3/2003 5:20:53 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Insulin pump device provides relief for diabetes sufferers

I know it is just a word, and that is how the article is written, but I do
not SUFFER from diabetes. I have diabetes, I live with diabetes, but I do not
suffer from diabetes. Yes, it can be a pain in the you know what. I often get
frustrated, due to the cost I have to fork over or abnormally high or low
numbers. But I deal with it, I do not suffer from it.

I may just had to respond. I go take a walk now.
Dxd 94, T2
Insulin 96 and Proud owner of pump 4/10/03