[IP] Re: Humor in testing-how many of you have spurted while testing?

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:06:02 -0400 (EDT)

From: Jef <email @ redacted>

Subject: Re: [IP] Humor in testing - how many of you have spurted while

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Linda Zottoli wrote:

<all sorts of stuff snipped>

> How many of you have had blood spurt out while testing?

> Linda Z

Oh boy have I got a good one!  Haven't posted in ages, but just had to
on this subject.

I have attempted to write my name in blood that has spurted from my
finger poking episodes!!!  I swear, I have.  And I got almost done too,
the whole name, Lori Willey.  I had to have been low, cuz I got the
giggles awfully afterwards and while I was doing it!  But it was fun!