Re: [IP] My Brand of Good News

In a message dated 7/3/2003 1:39:38 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> just came home from the ophthalmologist (did I spell
> it RIGHT??) who, as usual, accused me of lieing about
> how long I've been IDDM.  I have NO SIGN of any
> diabetic retinopathy or any other diabetes-related eye
> problems.

That is really great Gail ! Phooy on the eye doc that doesn't believe you.
 That is his problem and his stereotyping. I would just agree with him and go on
my way. Not worth agruing about, especially since the new is GOOD!

Take care of those eyes, Tina.