[IP] Re: My Brand of Good News

Gail:  that is wonderful.  Believe me, you don't want any form of retinopathy.
Though thankfully we have ways to deal with it, it isn't fun.
Now regarding your insulin sensitivity--do you drop like mad if you walk
through the grocery store or something?  I have found if I leave home at a
great number, but dare to take an unexpected trip to the mall or grocery store
(without having cut my bolus down) I drop really really fast.  And I don't
care what they say is a good number, I see white flashes of light and I start
getting nauseous at 70.  I can hold at 80 (especially now that I am on the new
pump) but I cannot function at 70.