[IP] My Brand of Good News

Since I'll never have an A1c below 7.0 (under
strictest orders from my MD due to my extreme insulin
sensitivity) - I have other good news to share...

just came home from the ophthalmologist (did I spell
it RIGHT??) who, as usual, accused me of lieing about
how long I've been IDDM.  I have NO SIGN of any
diabetic retinopathy or any other diabetes-related eye
problems.  Of course, I can barely see to type right
now since my eyes are dilated as large as a cow's!

Have a happy & safe holiday weekend to those in the
U.S. and a happy & safe weekend to the rest of you!!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?