[IP] hbA1c at home

Just wanted to let everyone know that I used the at home HbA1c test
yesterday and it worked very well. The directions were easy and I had no
problems. I read somewhere that even though HbA1c tests for the last
three months, 60% of result is for the last month. I was interested to
see what my result would be since I started the pump a little over a
month ago. I don't see my dr. for another three months and I didn't want
to wait that long.