Re: [IP] Any suggestions?

Hi.  It may be puberty and then again, it may not.  Have you all tested
basals lately?  Rather than doing the all day fasting, I'd suggest just
doing each part of the day separately, breakfast  to lunch, then lunch
to dinner, etc.  The other thing I'm wondering is, just how inconsistent
your daughters Bgs were.  If we are talking about a 10-15% variance off
target it could be the bolus ratio.  If more than that it could be a
combo of both the basal and bolus.  Again, rather than trying to figure
all of this out all at once, try starting with one section of the day
and moving around the clock.  If all of this still looks like you all
are doing the "right" thing, then it may be puberty and time for all of
the other parents on the list to jump in.  For myself, I find that good
overnight control gives me a better nights rest, so when my numbers go
south, that is were I start.

Good luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.