Re: [IP] re-subscribe to digest version

On 7/3/03 8:02 AM, "Robin Ramm" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills by writing:

> I'm having trouble re-subscribing to the digest version of the IP group.
> PLEASE, can someone return me to this version?  Thanks so much.
> Robin Ramm
> Mom to Kevin
> email @ redacted

I'm on the HELP desk this week, and what a shame this was not sent to HELP
or I would have taken care of it right away.

It's been done, but PLEASE FOLKS, if you have a request like this, Send it
DIRECTLY to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org, and NOT to the main mail list.

We're here, and happy to lend a hand, but it's like writing a letter to the
editor as opposed to the actual entity responsible for the changes.

Jenny Sutherland