Re: [IP] Raising Lows

On 7/3/03 9:06 AM, "Jessica Elena Marder" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills by writing:

> Sadly, they are only available in the States through REI (luckily there
> are several near where I live).  But you can get them through the REI
> website

Actually, when I was at Eskdale, Dumbria for the British Diabetic
Association's Outward Bound course they had Kindall bars by the hundreds,
and they were sold in the shops and all too.

Check camping and sporting shops for this. Its density makes it a popular
choice for climbers and athletes.

Although I'm in the States from 1992, I know they are available in the UK,
and may be plentiful in other countries, just the shop may be more

The website's good. Thanks!

-- I need more RAM in my biological memory unit.

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland