[IP] low bg helpers

i use Dex tabs almost exclusively to fix my lows.  I need a treatMENT not a
 treat! They are paid for by health insurance, and since I no longer am able to
get the MNMD fruit punch flavor, they are not something I would want to
casually SNACK on like Smarties or Fruit bars...yum!!

4 tabs will raise my blood sugar about 50 points...even if I went WILD and
 ate the whole disgusting tube, it still wouldn't be TOOO bad....Besides, I
prefer to save the yummy stuff for when i can ENJOY it.  i do not enjoy being
low and even eating a favorite "treat" will not help me "enjoy" being low
more, so I wait til I can consciously savor it....

Sara SP