From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of fred bowden
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 12:01 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Pumpers Group

Hello Maxine

I am about to start the wheels in motion to purchase  the disatronic D-TRON
PLUS and have not herd anything of any of you useing this pump I understand
the F D A.in the U.S.A. Has had some problem but I am assured everything
here in AUSTRALIA is okay. The D-TRON PLUS is the way to go it seems .

Pumps here are only just in the last couple of years starting to become
popular so not much feed back available.

cheers Fred Bowden