Re: [IP] travel anxiety-- HELP

  What you described about your symptoms is EXACTLY how I became last year
when we flew to FL to go visit the Mouse.  I was so sick that I ended up
 sleeping almost the entire way there...from WA state!!! I ended up using motion
 sickness meds and these must have helped at some point because I did sleep. But
perhpas I should think of Zanax or something like that.

Good Luck at the conference.

mom to Joshua