[IP] Re: watertighter

> I want to find out if this is an issue and if I really have to send my
> original pump back since the one that they send to me does not look that
> much 'wattertighter' (not a word) than my original one.

One should always use *real* words and not made up ones. ;-)

Hope your pump issue is resolved SOON!

Jan - whose hugsband has a painologist, and she has a kidneyologist,
pumpologist, eyeologist, femaleologist, heartologist, footologist,
backologist, toothologist, and not to leave out bankologist, gasologist,
hairologist, foodologist and any other -ologist not recalled (Hillary