Re: [IP] Humor in testing - how many of you have spurted while testing?

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Linda Zottoli wrote:

<all sorts of stuff snipped>

> How many of you have had blood spurt out while testing?
> Linda Z

It happens from time to time. Not sure of the BGs when it did happen
though. Never a deep lance when it happens either.

It almost always makes me laugh uncontrollably. The sight of seeing a
small stream of blood just shoot from my finger makes me think of milking
a cow. It really is a sight :)