Re: [IP] Pumpers Group

<<<<<<<<From: fred bowden <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Pumpers Group

Hello Maxine

I am about to start the wheels in motion to purchase  the disatronic
D-TRON PLUS and have not herd anything of any of you useing this pump I
understand the F D A.in the U.S.A. Has had some problem but I am assured
everything here in AUSTRALIA is okay. The D-TRON PLUS is the way to go
it seems .

Pumps here are only just in the last couple of years starting to become
popular so not much feed back available.>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Fred,
I have a dtron plus and love it, have found it to be a very easy to use
and reliable pump.  The FDA problem seems to be one of semantics?  I
don't know and don't care, it is a GREAT pump.
I hope you enjoy yours!

pumping since 08-00