[IP] Ultraflex

I have some issues with the Disetronic Ultraflex sets.  Maybe someone can give
me some ideas.  I've just been trying them out.  I find it very difficult to
get the paper backing off, and, to make it even more challenging, you seem to
have to expose the introducer needle to really get the paper off.  But then I
am exposing myself to accidental stabbing.  (It will DEFINITELY happen one of
these times!)  To make matters worse, on the 3rd or 4th one I tried, my
numbers went up to 450, so I changed sets and found that the cannula had
popped out from under my skin, although the tape was firmly in place.  Has
this happened to anyone else?

Anyone have any comments or suggestions?