Re: [IP] travel anxiety-- HELP

Hi Julie

Are you talking about flying anxiety. I hear you! I take Xanax, too - I would
not get on a plane without it. I have found that, if I take it before I leave
my house for the airport, that I do a lot better and can handle flying on
 lower doses. For me, that's about 3 hours before my plane leaves. If I wait
I get to the airport, the anxiety has already kicked in to the extent that
the Xanax does not seem to work as well.

BTW, I fly fairly often.

Have fun at the conference!

Jan and ElvisToo