[IP] Any suggestions?

My daughter, age 10, has been pumping for a year with the Paradigm.  We
started out with Humalog and the Quickset 9mm, but with kinking switched
to the 6 mm.  Months later because of inconsistent blood sugars and sets
not lasting more than 2 days, we switched to the Silhouette.  That worked
for a short time, then those inconsistent blood sugars came back.  I
often noticed kinking with that too, so I figured it would just take some
time to get used to getting it in at the right angle.  A month later we
decided to try Novolog, which also worked for a short time.  Now we're
back to the same old thing again.  For example, today is Thursday and we
changed her set Tuesday night.  Wednesday's numbers were pretty good.
Wednesday at 11:00 p.m. she was 145, but because of swimming I checked
again at 2:00 a.m. and she was 195.  By 8:30 this morning she was 325.
The site does not look bad ! and it's only been a day and a half.  I
called Minimed and they said my only other option was the Softset (I
think) that goes in just like the quickset but has a different type of
disconnect.  Since it was basically the same type of set, I opted not to
try it.  So, I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for us as I am
about ready to return to shots.  Or.... are we dealing with the onset of
puberty and hormones?!!  Thanks!