From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Joni Hill
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2003 8:00 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] micro-albumin test

I just had my 3 month A1C test and it's doen from 8.2 to 7.9 in only 3
months!!!  So, I am making progress slowly.  What I am really writing
about is the other test that I took while I was there, a microalbumin
urine test.  It checks for proteins in your urine from the kidneys, I
think?  Well, I got my results back and normal is under 30, mine was 61.
 I freaked out of course, but my endo said that my last albumin test was
0, so we would recheck it in 2 months.  Being sick or exercising very
rigorously can cause it to spike.  I was sick.  But I'm still worried
about it.  Does anyone have any more info?
Dx'd 2/00, Paradigm