[IP] travel anxiety-- HELP

I finally decided to go to the CHildren with Diabetes conference.

I have such travel anxiety and this time, it is no different.  I get very
nauseated, don't feel like eating, dry mouth, have the "runs", and could just
puke.  What a way to travel or consider travelling.

I have xanax, but doesn't seem to be working very well.  For those that also
have anxiety, what do you take?  I need help FAST.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain