[IP] Re: very different insulin to carb ratios

Hi Deirdre,
       I would answer Yes to your first question.  Claire needs a different
breakfast ratio than later in the day, I think you will find that is common
with many pumpers here, not just kids.
But I find that if Claire is eating a meal very high in carbs at supper time,
 I cannot give her the entire usual bolus, it will make her low.   Its like
2.5 or 3 units is the max per meal she can take, even if she has eaten 4 or 5
units worth of carbs.  Strange, I know.  She also boluses close to zero for
pizza, otherwise goes low, and doesn't get later highs either.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9

<<Nicole started on the pump just over 2 months ago.  We have found that her