[IP] Re:Language

Thanks to those who wrote me about the word "suck"--I had to delete your
emails quickly as my children were still up!

However, I have to agree with Mike, see his message below, this word isn't
 considered a bad word in Canada. Maybe its different in the USA. But most all
young children use this word here and would never get in trouble with their
teachers for using it in class.  I spend a lot of time with school age kids.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9