[IP] Pumpers Group

       Is there anyone from Michigan with info for pumpers in the Downriver
I'm new to the list and really have enjoyed the input you all have...It's a
reminder and a way to motivate myself to have better control... I use a
 Disetronic H-tron plus./Humalog... I haven't heard of most of the types of
 everyone has spoken about, not many have mentioned Disetronic.. I'm not really
to date with all the adjustments I may need to make. I haven't had any
 complication to speak of thank God. I'm 44 years old, 17+ yrs- type 1..mother
26yr old son, 24yr old daughter. No signs for them of diabetes..
Thanks for sharing ...Maxine