Re: [IP] smarties

 I think I remember this coming up before Smarties to me(in Canada) are little
chocolate circles in a candy coating in every colour imaginable - but I think I
remember someone saying they are like Rockets(similar to sweet tarts) in th US -
am I right??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm