Re: [IP] fruit to goes

 I've seen fruit-to-goes at pretty much every grocery store up here - check
yours out I would think they'd have them - they are usually with either the
granola bars - sometimes with the candy and I've seen them in with the fruits
too.

 They are good and they count as a fruit and veggie serving which is always a
bonus!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm