[IP] re: low bg helper

<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Low BG helpers (re: on subject I PROMISE)

We keep those little rolls of Smarties in the house.  They come out in
 bags around Halloween and I stock up. Josh can chew these in his sleep
and our endo LOVES these over most other things.  The Air Heads are too
much of a
 temptation for Josh to eat whenever since it is one of his favorite
candies. And he would not be able to chew them in his sleep.

Just a thought!!!

mom to Joshua currently on Dis H-Tron and just aproved for the Deltec

Congrats to you and Joshua!!!  yahoo on the deltec cozmo approval!

As far as the smarties, I absolutely hate them and any other candy with
a sour or tart taste and would rather stay low than eat them.
like I said before, at this point and time in my life I want some
pleasure in the eating and tasting of it rather than just treating the
low.  For years I only did the glucose tabs but when I heard about the
airheads on this site I started to think and decided I could use
whatever I wanted that worked for me.

pumping since 08-00