[IP] Re: "Got Islets?" cap purchase

 A few folks have asked how to purchase them and a few folks have mentioned the
web site. I notice the web site charges $25. I got my cap for $15 at a JDRF
event. It might be worth trying to call your local JDRF chapter and see if you
can get it cheaper. Although, it is a donation either way, just a bigger or
smaller one, so I suppose we should be glad to pay $25.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02