Re: [IP] New Topic - Maintaining Control

Hi Renee,

i've been a pumper for a little over 2 months now, so that makes me an
expert :>). I was dxd'd
in 89 as a T1. The best advice i can offer is that the "D" word is actually
stands for
DISCIPLINE, as soon as one stops denying it. I have taken the approach that
this is the
way life is gonna be and if you can adjust to it your better off. Yes there
are some
disciplines, but once you make them part of your routine they just blend in.