Re: [IP] very different insulin to carb ratios

Hi Deidre, My son Anthony is 2 1/2 and has different carb ratios too. I am
trying to balance them out.  He also has the most carb meal in the AM.  So he
gets a large bolus.  His ratio is 1:14 , but throught the day is 1:50 and then
in the evening he'll be 1:28.  And that is ONLY if he gets his yogurt .  Its
 weird. If he gets ice cream it's !:50. And I've only learned that on accident
.  He went to 40 the other evening.  It;s really weird sometimes.

Krista Nastro
Mom to Anthony 2 1/2 Pumping w/ Paradigm 4/7/03  Diagnosed 8?25/02