[IP] paradigm water proof???

  I have been on my paradigm for 4 months. I have been swimming since we
 opened the pool in June. So far so good. I just leave my pump in my pockets (I
have lots of board shorts.)  and go right in the water  Until today I got out
to eat lunch and give my self a bolus and I saw water in the screen. I called
mm they don't know what happened I had everything on tight. I have dropped the
pump on the bathroom floor once or twice.  but I didn't notice anything wrong,
 anyway they are sending me a new one tomorrow morning. (I hope) For now it's
shots and Nph all night ewwww Just wanted to let you all know

Kristy pumping 4 years 507c now on paradigm