[IP] very different insulin to carb ratios

Hi all,
Nicole started on the pump just over 2 months ago.  We have found that her
 breakfast insulin to carb ratio is 1 to 30 while the rest of the day it is 1 to
60.  Does anyone else have drastically different ratios?  Also breakfast is
her biggest meal (and I would consider it a very large meal for someone who
 weighs 35 pounds), has anyone found that big meals need to be covered with a
ratio?  Thanks for any input.
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/01 pumping 4/03
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)