Re: [IP] Re: Pain with inserter

When I started out two years ago with a MM 508, I was sent straight in
sets.  I used them for less than two weeks and such trouble that I
traded them in for Sil sets.  I've never tried anything else as I found
the Sil sets so easy to use (once I got past how large the inserter
needle was).  I never did get the hang of using the SilSerter when it
came out but by then I had been doing it by and for several months.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted