Re: [IP] Re: Low BG helpers

I would pass out before I'd eat one of those things.  Obviously a YMMV
as I think the orange slices and also the mint ones taste just awful and
would go without first. Everyone has something they will use that helps
them. I didn't say I do swallow the life savers, I just said you could
"almost" they are so soft.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted