[IP] San diego pumpers

Hi Jef and Sherry!

 I'm also in the neighborhood of Chelmsford/Lowell Ma. Would love to meet some
other pumpers who live in the area.
 On another subject, I recently switched to an Animas from MM507c. I have some
supplies I would be willing to give to those who have little or no insurance. I
believe I have res., sils, and a box or two of soft sets. Please e-mail me off
list if you need any.

The best thing to hit the internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!