[IP] Re: Low BG helpers

>>>I use those soft and chewy Life Savers.  They come in a bag that I keep
at home and you can also buy them in rolls at Sam's and Costco that fit
nicely in a purse.  Each one is three carbs and you can almost swallow
them without chewing if you had to. >>>

Then your stomach has to digest them to get the glucose into the blood
stream. That's why I like carrying my gum-droppy type Orange Slices. 11-13 g
CHO each. Chewing them tastes good and the sugar in my mouth can also get
into the little blood vessels in the cheeks and under the tongue, perhaps
making a quicker recovery. YMMV

If you go forth on the fourth with a fifth, you might not go forth on the